EVERY pet owner should have a container on hand for a "needy" moment.
1. To SPOT CLEANSE/DEODORIZE any pet. Feet, face, tails, anals, skin folds, ears and around eyes come to mind quickly. Muddy feet on a cold day, hound dogs that like to roll in whatever, long haired dogs whose feces almost makes it to the ground but still gets a little stuck in the hair, eye stains or just to clean up and smell good before the company comes over NO LONGER REQUIRES A WET PET.
2. MALASSEZIA/PYODERMA spot treatment assistance. Hot spots, necks, tails, intertriginous and other focal areas.
3. ANAL SAC expression. This eye opening, unpleasant experience is about to get mildly less disgusting. Instructions are placed on all bottles for clients to learn to do this in the comfort of their own home. The end point is a clean sac with a deodorized "wet wipe" and no lingering adverse odor.
4. Medicated baths just became easier. I like to recommend my owners to bathe their pets 3-7 times weekly as part of my treatment protocol for Malassezia, Pyoderma, Hot spots and keratinization disorders. Realistically, compliance has not been good. Wet wipes should afford an easier application of topical therapy.
5. EAR CLEANSING. This formula is designed to mimic the Ear/Skin Cleanser which is our most popular product. While it still must be used for flushing, the Wet Wipes can make cleaning the pinna and vertical canal easier.
6. CATS. Any time you have to bathe a cat, it's war and somebody always gets wounded. Now clean them with a wipe. Stud Tail, chin acne, rodent or eosinophilic ulcers or granulomas, urine and fecal mishaps come to mind as being easier to handle.
The wipes are much better than having the solution, which you waste a lot because you have to apply to a paper towel inorder to use. Very moist and easy to use.
dermapet wipes by bbeefl from boston, ma11/25/2011
my chocolate lab mocha suffers from contact allergies and was constantly corncobbing or chewing her paws. these wipes work magic and are a better option than giving the dog temerel or prednizone every day! i highly reccomend this product for any dog with skin allergies
Great Value by CindyW from Alabama02/20/2012
I have to use these medicated wipes on my English Bulldogs face wrinkles. They work great to keep away infections in his wrinkles.
very effective by bulldog lover from Ontario, Canada01/09/2012
If you own a bulldog and need to keep their wrinkles and tail pocket clean and dry, this is the perfect wipe. After an infection, these wipes were provided by our vet at 4 times the price we paid for them on Entirely Pets.com. They are definitely part of our daily grooming, now that we know how affordable they can be.
Works great by tmacksaunt from Tampa, FL02/19/2012
These wipes were recommended by our vet. With our Lhasa Apso having chronic skin problems and always in the vet office, we needed some way to cut the expense. Even with shipping, this item is cheaper than at our vet's office.
Very good by Lydia58 from Nethelands12/08/2011
I'm so happy with these wipes, my frechie loves them too, it s perfect for wrinkle cleaning.
Works very well by Rhonda from Oklahoma11/08/2011
We use these wipes on our English Bulldog. She has folds around her face that must be keep clean and dry otherwise they become red and irritated. We also use them on her tail. Our vet recommended them and they truly work. We will never go without them.
Very convenient product by Gail from Schaefferstown, PA03/27/2012
My collie has had severe skin problems most of his adult life.....I have to keep him shaved & bath him frequently with medicated shampoo......this product helps in between baths..especially if he develops sore spots. It is very handy to have.
Perfect for Bulldogs by Jenn from Austin, TX07/20/2010
Every bulldog owner should have these on hand to wipe out all their wrinkles. It is very good for bulldogs with lots of allergy conditions. Vet was surprised and happy that I have these on hand.
Good product, good price. by Micki from Fresno, CA10/13/2011
This product was recommended by my vet for my dog who has a yeast type of problem. I've been using it for several months and really it. My dog has responded well and I now use it only every few days. Your price is better than my vet's. Thanks for the quality product.
by from 12/28/2011
Not surprisingly, this did not clean off the excess buildup caused by stud tail on my Persian cat.
tail by twice from dailyI
work by for from others,I'm
Effective facial fold cleaner by pug mom02/01/2012
My pug has a deep nose roll that extends even with his nose and is constantly subject to sneezes and wet tongue. He had chronic fungal buildup until our vet recommended the Wet Wipe. Almost instant relief. Caution to keep it from eyes is the only concern.
Great product by Dev from Pleasant Hill, CA04/26/2010
Vet recommended this and its great. Among other things, we use it to clean our pugs face folds.