||Cane sugar derivatives, proprietary blend of plant extracts, deionized water and nitrogen
Shake can before spraying. Remove excess urine, cat spray, feces, hairballs or vomit first.
FLOORS (Wood, tile and linoleum)
1. Spray affected areas. Hard floor surfaces may become slick, so wipe dry with clean rag or allow to air dry. (Be careful while walking on wet floors!)
2. Sniff to check that entire affected area has been sprayed.
FLOOR TRIM AND BASEBOARDS
1. Spray affected areas
2. Wipe dry with clean cloth.
1. Test for color fastness on hidden area.
2. Spray on affected surface.
3. Allow product to air dry or rub into surface with clean cloth.
No need to soak or scrub. Just make sure product comes in contact with the problem source.
Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60° may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.