Clean & Green Pet Stain, Odor Remover & Hardwood Tile Eliminator (14 oz)
Customers Also Bought
|Ingredients||Cane sugar derivatives, proprietary blend of plant extracts, deionized water and nitrogen|
Shake can before spraying. Remove excess urine, cat spray, feces, hairballs or vomit first.
FLOORS (Wood, tile and linoleum)
1. Spray affected areas. Hard floor surfaces may become slick, so wipe dry with clean rag or allow to air dry. (Be careful while walking on wet floors!)
2. Sniff to check that entire affected area has been sprayed.
FLOOR TRIM AND BASEBOARDS
1. Spray affected areas
2. Wipe dry with clean cloth.
1. Test for color fastness on hidden area.
2. Spray on affected surface.
3. Allow product to air dry or rub into surface with clean cloth.
No need to soak or scrub. Just make sure product comes in contact with the problem source.
CAREFUL: Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60ï¿½ may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
|Technology||Encapsulation - Patented|
|Delivery System||Aerosol - high performance|
|Manufacturing Origin||United States|
|Eco Friendly Propellant||100% Nitrogen (*)|
|Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)||None|
* Nitrogen makes up 78% of the earth's atmospheric volume.
Powerful and Effective Professional strength. Used by pet and cleaning professionals. Exclusive Patented Encapsulation Technology and Advanced Eliminator Formula.
Quick and Easy
Works on contact. Just spray - no need to soak, scrub or rinse.
Safe and Eco Friendly
Safe on all water-safe surfaces. Environmentally Responsible Formulation: non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic and 100% biodegradable.