· Heavy Duty, Extra Thick
· Extra Large 8"X10", wipes
· 10 pack
· Contains gentle cleansing and antiseptic agents
· Emusol® Micellized Vitamins A and E
· Aloe Vera
· Safe and Effective
Uses for Quick Bath® wipes Ingredients:
1. Anytime your pet needs cleaning and you are short on time.
2. Control pet odor by removing germs.
3. Wipe down pets before they come indoors from dusty, wet or muddy conditions.
4. Use prior to and after brushing to remove loose dirt and hair.
5. Use when the weather is too cold to bathe your pet.
6. Use on pets that have sensitive skin.
7. Wipe off excess drool or slobber.
8. Clean paws, nose and ears.
9. Convenient to use when traveling, hiking, camping, boating and other outings.
10. Great help for Senior Citizens.
Quick Bath® for Dogs:
Purified water, hair and skin cleansers and conditioners, emulsifiers, antiseptic and preservatives, anti-foam agent, Micellized vitamin E, fragrance, micellized vitamin A, aloe vera and and pH controllers.
excellent for dogs who hate baths by Eddie's mom02/03/2013
Thick, durable, and a good size for wiping all four paws or an entire 15 lb dog. I've tried other brands; they are too thin and fall apart. My terrier hates baths--he is scared of water--so I wipe him all over with one of these cloths instead of bathing him. In the winter, I put the cloth in the microwave for ten seconds to warm it up! Make sure to re-seal the package after you use it; if you do that, the cloths stay very moist for quite a long time.
The washcloths are awesome. They are big and thick. I use them on one of my dogs who has a little "doggie dandruff". She's all black so the dandruff shows up on her coat. I wipe her down with one of the washcloths and no more dandruff. They're great!
Awesome by Poptartsgurl from Santa Monica, CA11/02/2012
They smell great and are very large and moist.
Best of the Best by songrl from Newport Beach, CA10/22/2012
I have tried a number of bath wipes for dogs and these by far are the best. They actually stay wet after storing them and I love how thick they are. I have a special needs pup who cannot walk so he gets dirty quickly and these are great in between grooming sessions. In durability, It's almost like a paper towel vs a tissue. They cover my large dog without having to get numerous wipes just to clean one section. I highly recommend these wipes over all the others.
Great product!! by maryann from Winter Garden, FL07/25/2012
My girl is 13 years old and has trouble standing for a bath- she also weighs 115lbs! I decided to try the quick bath for large dogs and to my surprise and hers- they are wonderful!! They have a very pleasant scent, are nice and big and do a great job cleaning her coat! Well worth the price!
Great Product by Marjorie03/25/2012
I have a German Shepherd Dog with Degenerative Myelopathy and these wipes are perfect. They are heavy duty, yet soft, smell really good, are wet enough to really clean her up when she needs cleaning or freshening.