|What Will Be Your Pet's Favorite Dental Products? Forcing your unwilling pet to keep his or her teeth clean is a thing of the past. Now, there are a variety of dental products that make dental care for you and your pet painless, and even fun! Dental care for your pet has never been easier. Check out our wide selection of products to keep your pet's teeth healthy. 1. Toothbrush/Paste Sometimes nothing gets the job done the best like the real thing! We brush our own teeth, so we can brush our pet's teeth too. |
- The Dual-Ended Toothbrush works well for most dogs. The big end is suitable for the largest dogs, the smaller end for dogs in the 20 lb. to 50 lb. range. Comes in assorted colors.
- Daily brushing with C.E.T Toothpaste and C.E.T. Toothbrushes provides the very best in Home Dental Care for your pet. C.E.T. Toothpaste is specifically formulated to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dog or cat, and unlike "people" toothpaste, is meant to be swallowed. C.E.T.
- Maintaining proper oral health for your dog is the surest way to prevent bad breath and tartar. The 8 in 1 D.D.S. Dental Kit helps maintain healthy teeth and gums. The premium active ingredients in D.D.S. toothpaste and D.D.S. Breath Mints fight bacteria to promote healthy teeth and gums while leaving breath fresh.
2. Dental Chews Nothing is more fun than a chewy, tasty treat that keeps your pet's teeth healthy too!
| C.E.T Dual-Ended |
| C.E.T Toothpaste |
| 8 in 1 D.D.S. Dental Kit |
- Greenies are a chewy treat. They are highly nutritious and proven effective in preventing buildup of dental plaque. Greenies are formulated with ingredients to diminish odors and bacteria plus. They strengthen gums and hence extend the life of your dog.
- Nylabone Dental Dinosaur is a unique dinosaur shape dental chew for powerful chewers. Features raised dental tips to help clean teeth and massage gums while reducing plaque and tartar build up on dogs' teeth.
- CET Chews are beefhide treats to which an enzyme has been added that helps stop plaque from forming. PLUS the natural abrasion of rawhide chews help clean your dogs teeth.
3. Solution/Rinse Sometimes, the only way you can keep your finiky pet's teeth clean is to use a quick and painless solution to rinse your pet's mouth, or put an additive into your unkowing pet's food.
| Greenies |
| Nylabone Dental Dinosaur |
| C.E.T Chews |
- C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Rinse is a home dental care kit that guards against plaque without brushing. C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Rinse will leave your pet with clean teeth and fresh breath. For Cats and Dogs.
- Nolvadent Oral Cleansing Solution (8 oz) Contains chlorhexidene which destroys bacteria that forms plaque on both teeth and gums. Use regularly with brushing.
- Biotene Therapeutic Mouthwash contains bio-active enzymes that help boost and restore saliva's natural balance without using harsh, drying chemiclas or detergents. Biotene Veterinarian Therapeutic Mouthwash contains plaque removing enzymes to soothe and protect teeth while inhibiting odor causing bacteria.
4. Other There are plenty of new innovative creations to maintain your pet's dental health. Give them a try today!
| Oral Hygiene Rinse |
| Nolvadent Solution |
| Biotene Therapeutic Mouthwash |
- PlaqueOff Animal is a natural product that counteracts plaque on the surface of the teeth. It effectively fights bad breath, tartar and plaque in dogs and cats. Buys some and give your pet better oral health.
- SpotScent Oral Care Strips: Bad dog breath? SpotScent is the All Natural Breath Freshener for Dogs. The SpotScent Oral Care Strips reduce unpleasant odor and dissolve instantly. Each packet contains 24 breath strips.
- OraVet 8 x 2.5 mL Treatments: OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel is odorless, tasteless and invisible once applied. The gel is compatible with tooth brushing, dental diets and dental chews.
A Final Word Your pet needs dental care from your veterinarian, as well as care at home from you. The risk of gingivitis and periodontal disease is the same for your pet as it is for people. Left untreated, bacteria build-up, plaque and tartar, can lead to infection and more severe health problems. Check out our Pet Dental Care section for more information. Visit our Dental Products section to view our complete selection.
| PlaqueOff Animal |
| Oral Care Strips |
| OraVet Treatments |