For some dogs, finding a diet that agrees with their digestive system can be a challenge. Thatís why BLUE GI for Gastrointestinal Support is made with easily digestible ingredients plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain healthy GI microflora. Readily digestible proteins, carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption. Prebiotic fibers help balance and support healthy microflora for overall gastrointestinal health. Contains vitamins E and C, plus antioxidant-rich ingredients including blueberries and cranberries to support a healthy immune system. Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs at all life stages. A wholesome, natural diet that has both beneficial nutrition and a taste dogs will love.
GI Gastrointestinal Support formulas feature the finest natural, easily digestible ingredients ó starting with real chicken and featuring:
- Easy-to-digest carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
- Omega 3 fatty acids to help reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory GI conditions
- Prebiotic fibers
- Added vitamins and minerals
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Motility/Emptying Disorders
- Protein-Losing Enteropathy
- Feline Hairballs
- Antibiotic-Response Diarrhea
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
Features & Benefits:
- BLUE GI has been clinically proven to improve stool quality in dogs.
- A clinical study has shown BLUE GI improves stool quality in dogs with chronic diarrhea.
- Cats and dogs fed BLUE GI had ideal fecal consistency scores when tested by a third-party lab.
- Studies have shown that BLUE GI is highly digestible.
- Prebiotic fibers in BLUE GI are known to promote gastrointestinal health via physical effects such as improved stool consistency, production of short chain fatty acids, and decreasing detrimental bacteria.
- BLUE GI contains mixed fiber sources which have been shown to promote a balanced and healthyintestinal bacterial population, modify intestinal pH, support a healthy immune system, and inhibit the growth of intestinal pathogens to promote optimal stools and reduce diarrhea.
- Palatability studies show cats and dogs prefer BLUE GI over the leading GI prescription pet food, which helps improve feeding compliance.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids to reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions
- Enhanced with our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries