Imidacloprid .... 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen .... 0.46%
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Consumer Information Restrictions:
- Do not allow children to apply product.
- For use only on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
- Do not use on other animals.
- Do not apply to cats or kittens weighing less than 2 lbs.
- Weigh your cat to be sure you are using the right size product for your cat.
- Do not apply more than one tube per treatment, even for larger cats.
- Do not split one tube between two cats.
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR CAT, READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lbs. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide at a time. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide products for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any pesticide product.
|Tear through perforation|
|Fold back the safety tab|
|Cut with scissors to open applicator|
How to Apply:
1.The cat should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
2. Part the hair down to the level of the skin, and slowly apply the product at the base of the catís head until the applicator is completely empty. Avoid superficial application to the catís hair.
3. Do not get the product in the catís eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. Salivation may occur if the cat ingests the product immediately after treatment. Do not use more than one tube on cats greater than 9 lbs.
4. Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.
5. Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
The presence of fleas on cats may cause a sensitive skin disorder due to the feeding activity of fleas. This is called flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). CrossBlock IIô for Cats kills fleas that may cause FAD. Treatment of CrossBlock IIô For Cats will kill fleas on cats and kittens within 12 hours. It is possible pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for 6 weeks or longer depending on climatic conditions. Use CrossBlock IIô for Cats monthly for the control of fleas.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage and Disposal:
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING:
Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Monitor your cat after application. Although side effects are rare, some cats may experience some temporary irritation at the site of the product application such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-999-0297. If your cat has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have been reported.