Price too low to showAdd to cart to see low price
Not For Resale
Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Protein, Goat Milk, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Seaweed Derived Calcium, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).
Preparing Nature's Blend - Healthy Growth:
Use it as a Mixer:
If you'd like to boost your dog's diet with freeze-dried raw nutrition but don't want to replace their current food, you can use Healthy Growth as a mixer. To add, simply reduce the amount of your dog's food and replace with the desired amount of Healthy Growth to avoid overfeeding.
Do not open bag until ready to use. For maximum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Always completely seal bag after feeding. Rehydrated food will maintain optimum freshness for 3 to 5 days with refrigeration.
- It's made specifically for growing puppies... with nutrient-rich goat milk and calcium sourced from seaweed for your pup's strong muscles and sharp mind.
- 79% of the formula is REAL premium cuts of meat... because a high-protein diet can support your dog's active energy, vital organs, and healthy lifespan.
- It's FREE from artificial preservatives and synthetic vitamins and mineral powders... We naturally keep our food fresh - that way, your dog can easily absorb the nutrients from REAL meat, veggies, fruits, and seeds.
- It's minimally processed, not blasted with high heat... We freeze-dry our food so it's full of nutrients, bursting with savory flavor, and has a fresh, irresistible texture.
Most dog food companies cook their food at high temperatures, which can destroy many of the nutrients.
Instead, we gently freeze-dry Nature's Blend Ė Healthy Growth to help protect the nutrients your dog needs and the delicious flavor they love.
Nature's Blend - Healthy Growth is designed for dogs 6 weeks to 24 months old. Find your dog's size below for our best recommendation:
- Small breeds: 6 weeks Ė 9 months
- Medium breeds: 6 weeks Ė 12 months
- Large to XL breeds: 6 weeks Ė 24 months
If your dog likes dry food, Healthy Growth is ready for them to enjoy the moment you scoop it from the bag.
But if your dog prefers wet food, it's easy to prepare. Just combine 2 parts Healthy Growth with 1 part water. Then let the food sit for 3 minutes before mixing it up and serving it to your eager pup.
My dog ran out of food. Luckily I found a local pet store that carries it.
Will not order from this company again.
- They Carry
- DR. MARTY'S small dog food.
- Poor customer service.
- Shipment takes too long..
since he was 8 weeks old. He eats Dr. Marty's first, then goes back and eats his regular food. He knows what is yummy. Premium food!!
- Fresh freeze dried food whenever you want it.
- its healthy
- dont sell in big enough bags
- Approved by her vet.
- Shiny coat.
- Healthy food
- Pricey but worth it. The price reflects the quality.
- Everything about it is pro.
- The only con is IT?S NOT FREE. LOL
- I am sure it's healthy and good for her.
- It isn't too heavy to handle.
- I have to scrape to meet the expense so it is a luxury for Molly I worry in regard to affording.
- He eats it without hesitation.
- Dog loves it. Lightweight. No mess.
- Needs to come in a bigger bag
- Dogs love it
- No stomach issues
- Small kibble for small breed
- Great for a growing puppy.
- Price is a bit high.
- Easy feeding
- No Cons
- They like it!!!
- Gotta get the one for Small dogs!
- Entirely Pets has promotions that makes this food less expensive than anywhere else.
- Too expensive for the value but buying from 'entirely Pets' using a discount code makes it less expensive than anywhere else.
- My dog loves this food.
- Easily digested.
- Easy to prepare.
- Only comes in 16oz bags.
I would like it to cost less, however.