Eprizero (Eprinomectin) Pour-On for Beef and Dairy Cattle, 5 Liter
- Consult Your Veterinarian: Before using Eprizero Pour-On, consult your veterinarian. They will assess the health of your cattle and provide guidance on the appropriate dosage and administration.
- Gather Supplies: Collect the necessary supplies, including the Eprizero Pour-On solution, a pour-on applicator gun, a clean, dry surface for treatment, and any safety equipment recommended by the product label.
- Determine the Appropriate Dosage: The dosage of Eprizero Pour-On is typically based on the weight of your cattle. Use a livestock scale to determine the accurate weight or estimate it based on known weight ranges for your specific cattle breed.
- Prepare the Pour-On Solution: Ensure the product is properly stored and that it has not expired. Shake the solution as recommended on the label.
- Administer the Pour-On Solution: Use the pour-on applicator gun to apply the correct dosage of Eprizero Pour-On directly onto the skin along the backline of the cattle, from the withers to the tailhead. Ensure the gun is set to the appropriate dose based on the weight of each animal.
- Administer Accurately: Apply the pour-on solution evenly along the backline, dividing it into equal portions if needed. Avoid spilling or missing any areas, as thorough coverage is crucial for effectiveness.
- Observe Cattle: After application, monitor your cattle for any adverse reactions or discomfort. Keep an eye out for signs of skin irritation or other unusual behavior.
- Repeat as Directed: The frequency of administration and the timing may vary based on the specific parasite control needs of your cattle. Follow the product label and your veterinarian's recommendations for the most effective and timely treatment.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate records of each treatment, including the date, the cattle's weight, the dosage administered, and any observed reactions.
Always consult your veterinarian for specific guidance on dosage and administration, as they will provide tailored recommendations for your cattle's parasite control needs.