Farnam Quietex II Focusing and Calming Paste for Horses, 32.5gm
Directions for Use - Quietex™ II Paste
- Administer contents of syringe directly into horse’s mouth and when possible to the back of tongue.
- For Performance Horses: 1 full syringe 2 hours before training or competition or as regulations allow.
- For Transporting Horses: 1 full syringe 2 hours before loading and 1 full syringe every 8 hours if transporting is prolonged.
Directions For Use - Quietex II Pellets
- Enclosed scoop holds 1 ounce. Give 1 scoop daily per horse, regardless of body weight.
- For Performance Horses: Give 1 scoop one (1) hour before training or competition or as regulations allow.
- For Transporting Horses: Give 1 scoop two (2) hours before loading and 1 scoop every eight (8) hours, if transporting is prolonged.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.