Nutritional Adequacy Statement GREENIES Dental Treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult dog maintenance.
|Crude Protein min||30%|
|Crude Fat min||5.5%|
|Crude Fat max||8.0%|
|Crude Fiber max||6.0%|
|Niacin min||24 mg/kg|
3,166 kcal/kg; 91 kcal/treat ME (calculated)
Wheat flour, glycerin, wheat gluten, gelatin, water, powdered cellulose, lecithin, minerals (dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, selenium, potassium iodide), natural poultry flavor, choline chloride, fruit juice color, vitamins ( dl-alpha tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E], vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothenate [vitamin B5], niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], folic acid), turmeric color.
Feed one GREENIES Dental Chew per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs, or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Attention: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
Choose the right size for your dog:
- Teenie: 5-15 lbs./2-7 kg
- Petite: 15-25 lbs./7-11 kg
- Regular: 25-50 lbs./11-22 kg
- Large: 50-100 lbs./22-45 kg
Scientifically developed in 5 different sizes to ensure a perfect bite based on your dog's skull type.
|Size||Length of Treats||Weight|
|Teenie||2 3/4"||5-15 lbs|
|Petite||3 1/2"||15-25 lbs|
|Regular||4 1/4"||25-50 lbs|
|Large||5 1/4"||50-100 lbs|
|Jumbo||6"||Over 100 lbs|
All GREENIES Dental Treats have a bendable and chewy texture that allows teeth to sink in and help scrape away plaque and tartar. Our Dental Treat works with a dog’s natural chewing action to maximize plaque and tartar reduction. Dogs can manipulate the dental chew in different parts of their mouths for maximum tooth contact.
- For best results, give one (1) GREENIES Canine Dental Treat a day to help prevent oral health issues between regular veterinary cleanings.
- Pets should always be supplied with fresh drinking water while eating dental chews. Not intended for dogs less than five pounds or under six months of age.
- ATTENTION: Always monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. As with any edible product, gulping can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.