Love writing about pets and sharing your knowledge with other enthusiastic pet owners? We are accepting guest bloggers. Our EntirelyPets Blog is one of the largest pet blogs in the world, with thousands of visitors every day.
Reasons to guest blog with us:
- We allow a dofollow link back to your blog/twitter
- We give full credit to you, the author
- Build hype and engagement with our audience
Let’s get started sharing your content writing with our readers and pet fans from around the world! Please read the below guidelines and get in touch.
- The content must be 100% original and not posted anywhere else.
- We would like for your submission to be around 1,500 words.
- We enjoy finding new creative topics for our blogs, something that resonates and can provide our audience with value. For example: 7 Ways Cats Show Affection for You or 11 Ways Dogs Change Our Lives for the Better.
- Propose your pet blog idea or ask us for a list of topics to write on.
Note: When covering an article topic provided by us, we will allow you to include a dofollow link to your site within the article’s body content. However, when you submit a topic of your own, you will only be allowed one link back to your site within the author bio.
- Please proofread your article before submission. Excessive grammatical errors will be sent back for revision and may be rejected. Please let us know if you are okay with us editing your work.
We can accept articles for one or both of our sites: Blog.EntirelyPets.com and Blog.HealthyPets.com.
If you find these terms are acceptable, we'd love to start publishing your content on our sites! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Note: There is no compensation for blog posts, but we will give proper attribution and promote you across our social media profiles.