All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
Installing your Gobble Stopper:
- Use a clean, dry bowl with a flat inner floor.
- Clean and dry the underside of the Gobble Stopper's suction cup. Make sure it is fully dry.
- Place the Gobble Stopper in the center of the bowl and press down firmly on the top of the bone, making sure the suction cup adheres to the bowl floor with a good seal. Give a test tug on the bone to make sure it is attached well.
- Add pet's food as usual.
Cleaning your Gobble Stopper:
- Lift up on the small tab of the suction cup to release the suction seal. Remove Gobble Stopper from bowl.
- Wash Gobble Stopper by hand or by placing on top rack of the dishwasher. If cleaning by hand, use nontoxic dish soap and water. Use a small scrub brush if necessary to remove stuck-on debris. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry fully before reinstalling.