Pala-Tech Cranberry Plus Chewable Tablets
is a natural dietary supplement for use in dogs and cats containing ingredients known to be beneficial for the animal's urinary tract and to help prevent infection of the urogenital system.
Choice of palatable dosage forms...chewable tablets or granules.
Higher dosage levels of benegicial ingredients.
Effective and affordable for long term use.
Natural dietary supplement formulated specifically for the maintenance and support of a healthy urinary tract in dogs and cats. Includes the following key ingredients:
Palatble dosage forms will simplify daily dosing
Flavored with a highly palatble, natural chicken liver flavor dogs and cats love to eat.
Improved dosing compliance generates better clinical results and improved client satisfaction.
Supported by Pala-Tech's 100% Palatability Acceptance fuarantee.
- Cranberry Extract:
- Works by minimizing the bacterial colonization of the bladder mucosa.
- Sourced from the American Cramberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon).
- Contains "proanthocyanidins" ("PAC's") that work to stop pathogenic bacteria from attaching to the inner lining of the bladder wall, thus allowing thses bacteria to be flushed out in the urine.
- Helps to support the pet's bacterial resistance and boosts the animal's immune system.
- Oregon Grape Root:
- Contains the alkaloid berberine, known as an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compound. Beneficial and effective anti-oxidant.
- Sodium Ascorbate: (Vitamin C)
- Beneficial in boosting the pet's immune system to improve resistance to infection.
Choice of dosage forms for use in dogs and cats:
- Palatable, chewable tablets
- Tablets are bilaterally scored for accurate dosing.
- Ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the tablet.
- Palatable, flavored granules
- Ideal dosage from for use in cats.