All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Unroll the collar.
- Separate the collar from the pull tab strip. Start at either end by slowly pulling the strip away from the collar. Pull on any remaining strip to remove it. Discard the pull tab strip in the trash.
- Place the collar around dog's neck. Pinch the buckle, then insert the end of the collar through the buckle and slide to adjust for fit. Two fingers should fit between the collar and neck.Maximum effectiveness may not occur for 2-3 weeks after collar placement. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck.
- Once fitted comfortably, feed the excess collar through the loops.
- Any excess length of the collar beyond 2-3 inches past the loops should be cut off, wrapped in newspaper and placed in the trash. (Depending on the size of your dog it may be easier to cut off the excess length before feeding through the loops.)
- Wash hands after placing collar on dog.