The KONG Classic is the gold standard of dog toys and has become the staple for dogs around the world for over forty years. Offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs, the KONG Classic’s unique natural red rubber formula is ultra-durable with an erratic bounce that is ideal for dogs that like to chew while also fulfilling a dog’s need to play. Want to extend play time? Be sure to stuff with tempting bits of kibble and entice with a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by adding KONG Snacks and topping with KONG Easy Treat.
- Mentally stimulating toy, offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- KONG classic red rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for stuffing with KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
- Freeze with your dog's favorite tastes for extended play
- Available in six sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL
Sizes and Dimensions:
- X-Small: 2.25 in L x 1.40 in W x1.40 in H
- Small: 3 in L x 1.75 in W x1.75 in H
- Medium: 3.50 in L x 2.25 in W x2.25 in H
- Large: 4 in L x 2.75 in W x2.75 in H
- X-Large: 5 in L x 3.50 in W x3.50 in H
- XX-Large: 6 in L x 3.88 in W x3.88 in H
KONG toys can be washed in the sink using warm water, soap and a bottle brush or toothbrush. For truly tough gunk removal, KONG toys are top-rack dishwasher safe (skip the heated dry cycle).
Precautions Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off. Power chewers: Increase one or two sizes or try KONG Extreme.
Make this toy extra fun with Stuff'N Treats.