All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
Mix Repel-X®pe Emulsifiable Fly Spray with water at proper dilution. First put the required amount of Repel-Xģpe Emulsifiable Fly Spray into sprayer or mixing container. Then add water according to directions, and mix thoroughly before using.
IMPORTANT: Mix fresh solution before each use. Apply with pressure sprayer, or you can sponge it on horses. Make sure animalís coat is thoroughly wet. Use approximately 8 oz. for each animal depending on size of horse or pony. Avoid getting solution into the animalís eyes.
To protect horses from Horn Flies, House Flies, Gnats and Mosquitoes apply at a 1 to 7 dilution. Each pint of concentrate makes a gallon of finished spray. Repeat application every 3 or 4 days but not more than one treatment a day. Where Horse Flies, Deer Flies (Tabanids), Stable Flies, Ticks, or Deer Ticks, that may transmit Lyme Disease, are a problem, apply 1 to 4 dilution and repeat as often as needed.
- Take off contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison center or doctor for treatment advice
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eue.
- Call a poison control or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES
In case of emergency or for product information, call 800-234-2269.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- HUMANS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing hum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- ANIMALS: Avoid contact with eyes, or mucous membranes. Do not treat foals under 12 weeks of age unless prescrubed by a veterinarian.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment, washwater, or rinsate. See Direction for Use for additional precautions and requirements.
PHYSICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in original container in a cool, dry place, inaccessible to children and pets. Do not store near heat or open flame.
- PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse this container if empty. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If party filled: Call your local solid waster agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.