Active Ingredients Per 8g Scoop:
|Glucosamine HCI||900 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||800 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||500 mg|
|Perna Canaliculus||300 mg|
|Proprietary blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract||265 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120 mg|
|Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)||50 IU|
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lecithin, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Whey.
For use in dogs only. Recommended to support joint function and flexibility, and help strengthen joint cartilage. Formulated with a synergistic blend of antioxidants and Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) in a palatable chewable tablet.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clothing disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
SynoviG3 Product Information
SynoviG3 offers protection from Degenerative Joint Disease through essential nutrient supplementation:
- Supplemented with Glucosamine HCL. Combined with Perna Canaliculus, Glucosamine returns viscosity to the synovial fluid and enhances its ability to carry the essential nutrients necessary to rebuild cartilage, insulate the bone from friction and cushion the joint in movement.
- Contains MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM), to alleviate discomfort associated with inflammatory disorders. Supplementation with MSM can result in the relief of pain and stiffness along with reduced swelling and inflammation. MSM prevents pressure buildup in cells, allowing nutrients in and toxins out.
- Includes Creatine Monohydrate, which enhances the energy required to fuel muscle contraction, strengthening the muscles that support and protect the joint.
- Enriched with Antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Grape Seed Extract, to combat the harm caused by free radicals (unstable oxygen molecules that damage the cellular structure and connective tissues).
- Formulated with Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - which have been demonstrated to have anti-inflammatory properties. Through the process of competitive inhibition, EPA hinders the production of pro-inflammatory mediators yielded from the breakdown of Arachidonic Acid, inhibiting the inflammatory process.
- SynoviG3 is fortified with carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and is available in chewable tablet and granule forms, as well as a variety of economical sizes.