Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%
Water, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycolic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Glycerin, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Bathe 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and apply the shampoo first on the skin abnormalities. Starting with a quarter-size amount of product, massage in the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water. Wash hands after use.
- VetraSeb C 4% Shampoo contains phytosphingosine, an exclusive pro-ceramide to help support a healthy skin barrier.
- VetraSeb C 4% is used for the management of skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine.
- It is soap-free and contains mild cleansing bases.
- It contains a fresh and clean fragrance.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use