Pramoxine HCI 1%.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, PEG-8, Laurate, Laureth-4, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Bathe 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and apply shampoo first on the skin abnormalities. Starting with a quarter-size amount of product, massage into the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water. Wash hands after use. For a rinse-free solution between baths, use VetraSeb CeraDerm P Mousse.
- CeraDerm P is soap-free and contains mild cleansing bases.
- CeraDerm P Mousse is soap-free, rubbing alcohol-free and moisturizing.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
CeraDerm P Shampoo
Wet the animal with warm water and apply VetraSeb™ P Shampoo. Massage into the wet hair coat. Allow to remain on the hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with clean water. Repeat if needed. Apply 3 times per week for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian. May be used as part of a management plan as recommended by your veterinarian.
CeraDerm P Mousse
- Shake well before use.
- For localized application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the targeted area. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- For whole body application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- Dosage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 11-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 88 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs. Dosage may be doubled for long-haired breeds. Apply every 3 days for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian.