Natural cellulose powder.
BreatheWise is drug-free.
Use twice daily. Safe to administer more often if required. Prior to use, shake bottle.
- Test the bottle first; squeeze the bottle away from yourself. Test the pressure needed to administer an ideal dose, which is approximately an 8- to 10-inch plume of powder.
- Stand by the horse’s shoulder and wrap your right arm around the horse’s head with your hand resting on the horse’s nose. This enables you to get the horse in a firm but gentle headlock.
- Hold the head firmly and then with your other hand place the nozzle of BreatheWise gently into the nostril and squeeze to deliver one puff of powder.
- Repeat the above for the other nostril.
- The key to getting the best results is to make sure adequate pressure is applied to the bottle to deliver a plume of powder that will cover the entire nasal passage.
- BreatheWise should be administered before entering any environments containing airborne allergens, or dusty environments such as barns, riding arenas, and racetracks. BreatheWise is also beneficial to horses on pasture on days with high pollen counts.
- BreatheWise can be used year-round and administered as often as you feel is needed by the horse.
- If the bottle should block for any reason (this can be caused by moisture from the horse’s nose mixing with the powder), push a needle into the bottle’s nozzle to clear the blockage.
If powder gets into the horse’s eye, or your eye, rinse with water. If you or your horse continues to suffer any adverse reaction, consult a doctor or veterinarian.
Storage and shelf life: Once opened, use BreatheWise within 3 months. Do not use if tamper-evident seal on the bottle is broken or missing. Always replace the cap and store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.