Customers Also Bought
Distilled Water, Grain Alcohol, Wild Salmon Oil, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil, Grape Fruit Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Thyme Oil, Neem Oil
Grape Seed Extract
- Helps prevent dental plaque
- Helps mitigate oral and gum diseases
- Contains Proanthocyanidins (Potent antioxidant properties)
Grapefruit Seed Extract
- High in vitamin C, E and bioflavonoids
- Excellent at alkalizing body fluids
- Reduces periodontal inflammation
- Detoxifies, enhances and supports immune function
- Holds ingredients in suspension
- Catalyst for ingredients efficacy
- Natural antimicrobial properties
- Helps control the pathogenic organisms responsible for tooth decay, gingivitis, and bad breath.
- Helps prevent bacteria from adhering to teeth (reduce plaque)
- Helps prevent and reverse gum disease
- Natural breath freshener with antibacterial properties
- Very potent antiseptic properties
- Helps to battle bad breath bacteria
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C
Use recommended dosage and apply the spray or gel to into the pet's mouth, directly on the gumline if possible to speed up results.
|Pet under 12 lbs||2-3 Sprays|
|Pet 13-35 lbs||3-4 Sprays|
|Pet 36-60 lbs||4-5 Sprays|
|Large Breeds||5-6 Sprays|
|Pet under 12 lbs||⅛ tsp.|
|Pet 13-35 lbs||¼ tsp.|
|Pet 36-40 lbs||⅓ tsp.|
|Large Breeds||½ tsp.|
FOR BEST RESULTS, WITHHOLD FOOD AND WATER FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR AFTER APPLICATION.
Gel Tips: Apply gel onto fingers and wipe onto the animals teeth and gums. Even wiping on the outside of your animals lips will do the trick as they will naturally want to lick it off. For cats, you may dab gel on top of their paw as they will lick it off as well.
Spray Tips: For best results, hold animals lip up and spray directly onto the gum line. Do not worry if you cannot spray gum line directly as the product will still work with the saliva as the animal licks it around.
Brushing is not necessary, but brushing in between applications speeds up the process. If your pet pulls back during the application, do not be alarmed as they are just not used to the taste.