Alaska Naturals Pet Products has created a blend of the 2 best wild Alaska fish oils, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and Wild Alaska Pollock Oil-We call it Wild Alaska Salmon Oil Formula. The Formula aids dogs in the natural processes of good overall general health.
Wild Alaska Salmon Oil typically has a balanced ratio of EPA and DHA. Wild Alaska Pollock Oil typically has a lopsided ratio that has more EPA than DHA. DHA aids the body's natural process of support for cellular growth of internal systems and may support the external skin and coat too. EPA aids the body's natural process of support for the immune system and aids the natural process as an anti-inflammatory agent too. Our wild Formula brings to your pet a natural triglyceride-based supplement that gives you levels of bioavailable omega 3 long chain fatty acids that cannot be achieved by heat processed pellets, kibble, soft canned or dehydrated foods. Our oils partner with all diets to include raw diets perfectly!
If you want the best of Wild Alaska, then our products are what you are looking for.
From our nets to your pets
- We catch our fish and transfer them to our processing plants within hours, not days
- Wild-caught (not farm raised)
- Raised in the wild northern Pacific Ocean, not closed pens
- Raised on natural wild ancestral diets, not diets supplemented by man-made pellets
- Live in pristine waters environments not impacted by industrial pollution, not crowded unclean environments of man-made farms
- Coveted marine sourced Omega 3's, DHA and EPA
- Not high heat distilled-necessary to clean up dirty oil
- Centrifugally extracted
- Sourced from USA, produced in USA, bottled in USA
- Complete Chain of Custody from our nets to your pets
- We only use safe, single use HDPE2 plastic bottles
- All products are hard capped with heat seals-prevents tampering and minimizes leakage
- Bottles that require pump are packaged in a retail box with pump included in box
- 120oz bottle does not have a pump