- Product dries rapidly - recap when not in use
- Use copious amounts
- Avoid cross-contamination, one vial per patient
- Clean and dry the area before applying
- Area must be debris, salt and soap, free for good product/skin contact adhesion
- Dip brush in vial before each brush stroke
- Paint the product about 3 to 5 mm past the outer edge of the area to be covered
|Figure 1 shows affected area before clipping, shaving and cleaning|
|Figure 2 shows affected area after clipping, shaving, cleaning and drying.
It is important to clean the surface prior to product application. After cleaning, ensure that all soap and/or antiseptic has been removed by thoroughly rinsing with water. Area must be debris, salt and soap free for good product/skin contact adhesion and optimal product performance.
|Figure 3 shows affected area immediately after CutoGuard application.
For best results, dip brush in the vial before each brush stroke. Paint the product about 3 to 5 mm past the outer edge of the area to be covered. A thick coating is required to be effective. CutoGuard can only be effective on the surface it contacts, it is not designed to drift. Try not to disturb the area or remove the product during follow-up visits. It naturally wears off as the skin heals.
Not for human use
For animal use only
For use in Dogs and Cats
Topical use only
Store at room temperature
Keep away from heat & sunlight
- A Solution to the compliance problem with home care bathing and shampoo therapy
- Ideal for breeds who are prone to pyoderma
- Liquid bandage, made from specially designed non-toxic polymers
- Easy-to-apply in the clinic
- Dries quickly and is designed to last for up to several weeks
- Convenient, effective and simple to use