All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3 - 4 inches of ARM & HAMMER Super Scoop.
- Litter forms rock-solid clumps on contact with urine and controls odors. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.
- Add more ARM & HAMMER Super Scoop at litter to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3 - 4 inches. Once a month, empty the entire litter box.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.