AZODYL ON SALE! Discounted price can be seen in cart.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER CAPSULES:|
|S.thermophilus (KB19)||5x109cfu (5 Billion colony forming units)|
|Lacidophilus (KB27)||5x109cfu (5 Billion colony forming units)|
|B.longum (KB31)||5x109cfu (5 Billion colony forming units)|
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Gellan gum, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Psyllium Husk, Titanium Dioxide.
For animals weighing less than 5lbs: Give 1 capsule daily
For animals weighing 5-10lbs: Give 2 capsules daily (1 capsule a.m., 1 capsule p.m.)
For animals weighing more than 10lbs: Give 3 capsules daily (2 capsules a.m., 1 capsule p.m.)
WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
CAUTIONS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Azodyl® is a brand name for a probiotic supplement used to support kidney health in cats and dogs that have kidney disease.
Dietary supplements are substances that can be used to supplement the diet, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, botanicals, enzymes, and probiotics. While many supplements are sold over the counter, they still contain ingredients that have biological effects that should be managed by your veterinarian. Follow your veterinarianís directions and cautions very carefully as their directions may be significantly different from those on the label.
There are differences in how countries regulate supplements. In the United States, these substances are not as vigorously regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as other medications, which means they can be sold without the manufacturer proving their effectiveness and safety, and without a guarantee of consistent or accurately reported ingredients. In Canada, products that have been evaluated for quality, safety, and effectiveness by Health Canada and authorized for sale will have a license number on the label.
- Great kidney support
- I think this product is very expensive for the amount you get and it must be kept cold. This isn't a problem in the winter, but during the summer you have to know when it's being delivered so it doesn't sit outside. Also a lot of times they won't let you use coupons on the product and customer support is less than friendly. I
- Shipping is stressful as no one sends any shipping confirmation and product needs refrigeration.
- Saves lives. Neat, clean capsule.
- Cat hates taking pills, but that is not Azodyl's fault lol
- Great pricing and delivered within 2-3 days of shipping
- wish product could be kept colder during hot months.
This med must be shipped cold and EntirelyPets did a quick, efficient job at a sale price.
- Good price and proper delivery.
- Easy to give
- Rather expensive
- Easy to give your cat, open capsule ,mix with food
- Azodyl has definitely extended and improved quality of life for my cats suffering from renal disease.
- Azodyl directions for use suggest giving entire capsule to cat. This is impractical due to size of capsule. You are better off opening up capsule and sprinkling powder on food just prior to serving. Your cat will still get benefit from probiotic.
- Price of product and shipping
Needless to say we are very happy.
Entirely Pets is a great place to purchase it. They have the lowest price. Just order it now because it has to be kept on ice because it is perishable. It also needs to be refrigerated.
- Very powerful
- fast shipping, good price
Azodyl has helped my 20-year-old cat maintain his kidney function numbers and keep as healthy as he can be.