- Insert Batteries: Before using the Bumble Ball, ensure that it has fresh batteries installed. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to insert the batteries properly.
- Turn On the Ball: Locate the power switch on the Bumble Ball. It is usually located on the side or bottom of the toy. Flip the switch to the "On" position to activate the motor.
- Introduce the Toy: Present the Bumble Ball to your dog in a safe and open area. Allow them to sniff and investigate the toy at their own pace.
- Encourage Play: Gently tap or touch the ball to initiate movement. The motor inside will activate, causing the ball to vibrate and bounce in various directions. Encourage your dog to chase and interact with the moving toy.
- Supervise Playtime: It's important to supervise your dog while they play with the Bumble Ball. Keep an eye on their behavior and ensure they don't chew or swallow any parts of the toy. If the ball shows signs of damage, remove it from your dog's reach.
- Join in the Fun: To make playtime even more interactive, you can control the ball's movement by tapping it in different directions. This allows you to engage with your dog and create a shared play experience.
- Storage: After playtime, turn off the Bumble Ball and store it in a safe place where your dog cannot access it. This will help prolong the life of the toy and prevent any accidental activation.
Remember to follow any specific instructions provided by the manufacturer for your particular model of the Bumble Ball Motorized Dog Toy.
- Super bounce and very durable. My pup has broken so many bouncy toys with her rough and tumble play mode but this one really looks like it can take it. Hurrah
- If only the button would stay down better.
- All good!
- Wish the battery lasted longer.
I hate to think I still have to pay for this broken toy when I pay my carge.
The red tab button to push in to turn on and pull out to turn of literally doesn't even work after several bounces on the floor. You have to push in hard to turn off the spinning motor sound.
- Not sturdy enough. Nothing like the original toy back in the 1980's for little kids under 2 years old that played and dropped it.
- The vibration excites and holds the dog's attention.
- easily destroyed.
- Easy to turn on and off
- Easy to wipe clean
- Very active
- Both dogs can play with it together
- Mustn't forget to pick it up when finished
is there a way to remove or stop the noise function?
it's a shame pets can't wear ear plugs.
thanks and crossed fingers.
- theyre just plain fun!
- except for the wretched, excessive and LOUD babbling function.
- Works great
- Too big
I buy so many toys but none of them last with my dog unfortunately. I need indestructible toys! Lol
- It's colorful and fun
- Just not tough enough for MY dog
- Doesn't work after an hour or two
- Pro all the way!
- Not made for a dog
- ENTERTAINMENT AT ITS BEST
- NEEDS HARD RUBBER TIPS
He does chew off the nubs on it, but spits them out and goes to the next.
It has helped.