All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Fill clean, dry litter with 3-4 inches of Dr. Elsey's litter. This depth allows your cats to dig and cover their waste naturally.
- Scoop waste twice daily and refill box as necessary.
- Replace entire box once a month.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.