Price too low to showAdd to cart to see low price
Not For Resale
|Crude Protein min||37%|
|Crude Fat min||27%|
|Crude Fiber max||4%|
|Iron min||40 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A min||50,000 IU/kg|
CALORIE CONTENT (calculated) ME: 4990 kcal/kg , 256 kcal/cup
INGREDIENTS: Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Flour, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative).
PREPARING NATURE'S BLEND:
Scoop the desired amount of Nature's Blend into a non-toxic, heat-safe dish.
Add warm water. The Ideal food-to-water ratio is 2 to 1. (Ex: 1 cp Nature's Blend to ½ cup water.)
Let Nature's Blend soak for 2 mins to boost the flavor and texture. then gently mic with a spoon.
NOTE: Or serve it completely dry! Nature's Blend can be served at any consistency your dog prefers.Feel free to modify the amount of water as needed. or serve it as is.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lbs||½ cup|
|10 lbs||¾ cup|
|20 lbs||1 ½ cup|
|25 lbs||1 ¾ cup|
|30 lbs||2 cups|
|40 lbs||2 ½ cups|
|50 lbs||2 ¾ cups|
|60 lbs||3 ¼ cups|
|70 lbs||3 ½ cups|
|80 lbs||4 cups|
|90 lbs||4 ½ cups|
USE IT AS A MIXER:
If you'd like to boost your dog's diet with freeze-dried raw nutrition but don't want to replace their current food, you can use Nature's Blend as a mixer. To add, simply reduce the amount of your dog's food and replace with the desired amount of Nature's Blend to avoid overfeeding.
Do not open bag until ready to use. For maximum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Always completely seal bag after feeding. Re-hydrated food will maintain optimum freshness for 3 to 5 days with refrigeration.
My dog ran out of food. Luckily I found a local pet store that carries it.
Will not order from this company again.
- They Carry
- DR. MARTY'S small dog food.
- Poor customer service.
- Shipment takes too long..
since he was 8 weeks old. He eats Dr. Marty's first, then goes back and eats his regular food. He knows what is yummy. Premium food!!
- Fresh freeze dried food whenever you want it.
- its healthy
- dont sell in big enough bags
- Approved by her vet.
- Shiny coat.
- Healthy food
- Pricey but worth it. The price reflects the quality.
- Everything about it is pro.
- The only con is IT?S NOT FREE. LOL
- I am sure it's healthy and good for her.
- It isn't too heavy to handle.
- I have to scrape to meet the expense so it is a luxury for Molly I worry in regard to affording.
- He eats it without hesitation.
- Dog loves it. Lightweight. No mess.
- Needs to come in a bigger bag
- Dogs love it
- No stomach issues
- Small kibble for small breed
- Great for a growing puppy.
- Price is a bit high.
- Easy feeding
- No Cons
- They like it!!!
- Gotta get the one for Small dogs!
- Entirely Pets has promotions that makes this food less expensive than anywhere else.
- Too expensive for the value but buying from 'entirely Pets' using a discount code makes it less expensive than anywhere else.
- My dog loves this food.
- Easily digested.
- Easy to prepare.
- Only comes in 16oz bags.
I would like it to cost less, however.