|Crude Protein min||37%|
|Crude Fat min||33%|
|Crude Fiber max||2.5%|
|Iron min||80 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A min||70,000 IU/kg|
CALORIE CONTENT (calculated) ME: 4990 kcal/kg , 256 kcal/cup
INGREDIENTS: Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Flour, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative).
PREPARING NATURE"S BLEND:
Scoop the desired amount of Nature's Blend into a non-toxic, heat-safe dish.
Add warm water. The Ideal food-to-water ratio is 2 to 1. (Ex: 1 cp Nature's Blend to 1/2 cup water.)
Let Nature's Blend soak for 2 mins to boost the flavor and texture. then gently mic with a spoon.
NOTE: Or serve it completely dry! Nature's Blend can be served at any consistency your dog prefers.Feel free to modify the amount of water as needed. or serve it as is.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lbs||1/2 cup|
|10 lbs||3/4 cup|
|20 lbs||1 1/2 cup|
|25 lbs||1 3/4 cup|
|30 lbs||2 cups|
|40 lbs||2 1/2 cups|
|50 lbs||2 3/4 cups|
|60 lbs||3 1/4 cups|
|70 lbs||3 1/2 cups|
|80 lbs||4 cups|
|90 lbs||4 1/2 cups|
USE IT AS A MIXER:
If you'd like to boost your dog's diet with freeze-dried raw nutrition but don't want to replace their current food, you can use Nature's Blend as a mixer. To add, simply reduce the amount of your dog's food and replace with the desired amount of Nature's Blend to avoid overfeeding.
Do not open bag until ready to use. For maximum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Always completely seal bag after feeding. Re-hydrated food will maintain optimum freshness for 3 to 5 days with refrigeration.
Does each breed need a different dog food?
They do not! I designed the formula for Nature’s Blend to be the best overall diet for dogs of any breed, and in any health condition. The nutrient profile contains every ingredient your dog’s body needs to live its longest, healthiest life possible.
Why is this formula freeze-dried?
Most dog food companies cook their food extensively — which strips it of all the nutritional value. Dr. Marty Nature’s Blend is designed to mimic what your dog would eat in the wild — while also ensuring your dog gets the maximum nutritional content from every meal.
How do I prepare Dr. Marty Nature’s Blend?
It’s easy to prepare — simply combine the recommended amount of Nature’s Blend for your dog’s weight, with the recommended amount of water. Three minutes later, the food is ready to eat!
What is the complete ingredient list for Nature’s Blend?
Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Flax, Beef Liver, Turkey Hearts, Turkey Liver, Sweet Potato, Eggs, Pea Flour, Carrots, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds, Spinach, Ginger, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols.
What if Nature’s Blend doesn’t work for my dog? Is there a guarantee?
Absolutely. As a veterinarian, I take canine nutrition very seriously — and I’m honored that you trusted me with your dog’s diet. However, if you and your veterinarian don’t see a noticeable improvement in your dog’s health and happiness, please let me know. You can send back the unused portion of Nature’s Blend, any time within 90 days, and I’ll return your money, no questions asked — guaranteed.
- Everything about it is pro.
- The only con is IT?S NOT FREE. LOL
- I am sure it's healthy and good for her.
- It isn't too heavy to handle.
- I have to scrape to meet the expense so it is a luxury for Molly I worry in regard to affording.
- He eats it without hesitation.
- Dog loves it. Lightweight. No mess.
- Needs to come in a bigger bag
- Dogs love it
- No stomach issues
- Small kibble for small breed
- Great for a growing puppy.
- Price is a bit high.
- Easy feeding
- No Cons
- They like it!!!
- Gotta get the one for Small dogs!
- Entirely Pets has promotions that makes this food less expensive than anywhere else.
- Too expensive for the value but buying from 'entirely Pets' using a discount code makes it less expensive than anywhere else.
- My dog loves this food.
- Easily digested.
- Easy to prepare.
- Only comes in 16oz bags.
I would like it to cost less, however.
- Easy to feed
- Easily digested
- Clean and easy.
- Doesn’t spoil if not eaten quickly. My Havanese like to nibble!
- None that I know of yet
Just wish we could get the same product in a larger bag, like a 5 pound bag.
- Good tasting when warmed with water
- Offer larger quantities, like a 5lb. or 10lb. bag
- Dog likes it
- Way to expensive
- Good quality- great ingredients and quick and easy to prepare.
- Bags are small- 16oz -so quantity of each is small. Too pricey for more than 1 dog even if you have a small one
- My dog actually eats this food!
- Appears to be beneficial to her overall health and appearance
- Price is rather expensive
- Can only order online. Not available in retail pet stores
- Healthier, no fillers, no preservatives, great taste! Not cooked at high temperatures, like most other dog foods, which strips nutrients & meaty taste, that dogs love! Dogs will thrive as nature intended!