Customers Also Bought
- Piperonyl butoxide technical
- N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
It is a violation of federal law to use the product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake well before using.
- Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply the product to the back of the animal and massage well into the skin to obtain a good lathering of the entire body.
- Allow the lather to remain in contact with the skin for at least 10 minutes
- Rinse the animal thoroughly with warm water.
- For maximum results, repeat the process as directed above.
- Dry the animal thoroughly and comb. Repeat shampoo as indicated.
DISCLAIMER: The results described on the testimonials on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and used the products. These testimonials are not intended to make any claims that the products can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.