- Active Ingredients:
- Piperonyl butoxide technical
- N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
It is a violation of federal law to use the product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake well before using.
- Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply the product to the back of the animal and massage well into the skin to obtain a good lathering of the entire body.
- Allow the lather to remain in contact with the skin for at least 10 minutes
- Rinse the animal thoroughly with warm water.
- For maximum results, repeat the process as directed above.
- Dry the animal thoroughly and comb. Repeat shampoo as indicated.
100% Recommend this product (3 of 3 responses)
By Loving L.
Bossier City, La
What a relief,it is.
August 17, 2013
My pets are so itchy, and forever scratching. It drives us all crazy. This shampoo is a answer to prayer. I'm know it is not a cure but, weekly bathing will bring much relief. We are happy.
By Yorkie r.
May 18, 2013
A dog came into my Rescue with a partial bottle of this shampoo issued by her vet. I loved the instant rich foam and scent, and how it did the flea/tick thing effectively while the oatmeal base made it gentle to the skin. One of my volunteers found and ordered 3 16-ounce bottles online, [WAY less expensive than what the vet had charged the former owner]. Later I went online and discovered the 1-gallon size on sale for $85--which was the price cut-off for free shipping--and ordered it. Been recommending it to new owners who adopt dogs from me. Terrific product.
Great for Dogs... and Cats!!
February 5, 2013
This stuff is great. It always leaves my pets with a soft and shiny coat. Works great with controlling ticks and its awesome taking care of the pesky fleas. Living in the tropic those are a year-round concern. I always get... well, MY DOGS always get lots of compliments on their smooth and shiny coat. Being an oatmeal based shampoo its also very gentle on their skin. I would recommend this product to anyone. The price is really unbeatable and having 11 cats and 4 dogs... a gallon is the way to go.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.