This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling
Customers Also Bought
Wheat Flour, Can Molasses, Dried Chicken Liver, Glycerine, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Lecithin, Sugar, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Inulin, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Crude Protein (minimum) - 6%
- Crude Fat (maximum) - 12%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) - 3%
- Moisture (maximum) - 16%
Total (viable) Microbial Count, min 0.5 billion CFU:
- Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis
|Dog Weight||Initial Administration (4-6 Weeks)||Maintenance|
|Up to 35 lbs||2 soft chews daily||1 soft chew daily|