|Active Ingredients per Soft Chew (4.8g):|
|Eicosahexaenoic Acid (EPA)||228 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||155 mg|
|dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)||1.5 IU|
Bacon Flavor, Corn Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil (menhaden), Glycerin, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Molasses, Natural Antioxidants, Polyethylene Glycol, Pork Liver Powder, Silica, Sucrose, Vegetable Fiber (Soy), Vegetable SHortening (Soy).
For use in dogs and cats only
Omega-3 Soft Chews provide a highly concentrated source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Recommended to support health immune system and maintain healthy/normal inflammatory response.
- Directions for use:
- 1/2 soft chew daily for dogs 15 to 29 lb
- 2 soft chews daily for dogs 30 to 59 lb
- 4 soft chews daily for dogs 60 to 90 lb
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health progessional immediately.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature to ensure freshness.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
I received fast service with the order and will continue to use them in the future.
needs, doesn' t upset her stomach and she
eats them without any hesitation. My vet also
and is so much better than the oil or oil capsule
My dog loves them and the chews also help with the skin and coat as well as atopic dermatitis. She does much better when she is
on the Omega 3's.