This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling
Customers Also Bought
|Active Ingredients per 2 Chews:|
|Perna canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel)||300 mg|
|Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)||250 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||250 mg|
|N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG)||50 mg|
|dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)||25 IU|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||12 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||5 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||2.5 mg|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite)||0.001 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, pectin, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
|Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)|
|Give 2 chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.|
|Maintenance: (After initial period)|
|Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.|
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.