- Fit Halti with label and seams to outside. Fasten buckle behind the neck.
- The noseband should rest midway between the eyes and the nose and not restrict panting.
- Adjust neck strap to allow the Halti to fit comfortably.
- Allow the dog one to five minutes to get used to the Halti. Encourage play to distract from struggling and chewing.
- Fit the lead to lower Halti ring.
- Continue play until acceptance.
- Hold lead loosely.
- Go for a walk and enjoy it.
100% Recommend this product (3 of 3 responses)
sunny san diego
April 29, 2013
It slipped off over my dogs nose. I had to sew it to make it small enough to fit the dog. Wish it came in tan.
Review for HALTI Headcollar size 0 - Black
December 27, 2012
By PA T.
Best way to prevent collapsed tracheas on sm dogs
January 26, 2012
Small dogs that pull can do permanent damage by pulling, such as collasping their trachea. Haltis prevent this. I am a professional dog trainer and recommend them.