Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb Bag
|Crude Protein||19.0% min|
|Crude Fat||12.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% max|
|Vitamin E||550 IU/kg min|
|Vitamin C||85 mg/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.50% min|
Calorie Content (calculated):
Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Green Peas, DL-Methionine, Apples, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
- Age and Weight Consideration:
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food is formulated for adult dogs aged 1-6 years. Begin feeding when your dog reaches adulthood.
- Weight-Based Portions:
- Determine the appropriate daily feeding amount based on your dog's weight. Refer to the feeding guidelines on the packaging for precise portions.
- Meal Frequency:
- Divide the total daily feeding amount into two or more meals. This supports digestion and ensures a steady energy supply throughout the day.
- Gradual Transition:
- When transitioning to Hill's Science Diet, introduce the new food gradually over 7 days. Mix increasing amounts of the new food with the current diet to prevent digestive upset.
- Fresh Water Access:
- nsure your dog has access to fresh, clean water at all times. Hydration is essential for overall health and complements the dry dog food.
- Monitoring Health:
- Regularly monitor your dog's weight, body condition, and overall health. Adjust feeding amounts accordingly to maintain an ideal body condition.
- Special Dietary Needs:
- If your dog has specific health conditions or unique dietary needs, consult with your veterinarian for personalized feeding recommendations.
|20 lb||1 ½|
|40 lb||2 ½|
|60 lb||3 ½|
|80 lb||4 ½|
|120 lb||5 ¾|