Max40 Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags is a new sustained-release, insecticide ear tag containing a highly concentrated, maximum dose of Diazinon insecticide making up 40% of its volume by weight. MAX 40 has been designed to control the rate at which the active ingredient(Diazinon) is distributed throughout the surface of the animal. This unique controlled-release formulation extends the effectiveness of the tag. The sustained release rate along with the tag's high potency increases the number of weeks animals benefit from control of horn flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks, face flies, stable flies, and house flies - up to 20 weeks (5 months).
- Contains 40% Diazinon
- Sustained-release formulation
- Proven to be effective against pyrethroid-resistant horn flies for up to 5 months
- Approved for use on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age
- Aids in controlling face flies, lice, stable flies & house flies
- Requires no withdrawal time
- Has Y-TEX Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for five months