Administering the Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPvL2 + Cv Vaccine is essential to ensure your dog's optimal protection against a range of diseases. Here are the dosage and administration guidelines:
- For dogs 6 weeks of age or older, administer a 1 mL dose subcutaneously (under the skin).
- A booster dose should be given 2 to 4 weeks later.
- Subsequent annual booster doses of 1 mL are recommended to maintain immunity.
- Preparation: Ensure your dog is in a calm and comfortable environment. Sterilize the injection site and needle before use.
- Vaccine Handling: Shake the vaccine vial well to ensure proper suspension.
- Injection Site: Administer the vaccine under the skin (subcutaneously) using a clean, sterile syringe and needle.
- Dosing: Inject 1 mL of the vaccine subcutaneously into your dog's scruff or behind the shoulder blades.
- Booster Dose: Administer the first booster dose 2 to 4 weeks after the initial dose.
- Annual Booster: To maintain immunity, provide an annual booster dose of 1 mL.
Please consult your veterinarian for any specific recommendations or concerns regarding the vaccination schedule and administration. Always follow local regulations and best practices for handling vaccines.
By adhering to these dosage and administration guidelines, you can ensure your dog receives the full benefits of the Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPvL2 + Cv Vaccine, keeping them healthy and protected against a range of common and specific diseases.