is recommended for the vaccination of healhty cats as an aid in the prevention of lymphoid tumors caused by, and diseases associated with, feline leukemia virus (FeLV) infection. Vacination with this product prevents persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent feline leukemia virus.
The feline luekemia virus, subgroups A and B, are cultured in tissue culture cells. The virus has been chemically inactivated and combined with a proprietary adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
Features & Benefits A quality core vaccine that protects against feline leukemia
- The only feline leukemia vaccine labeled to prevent persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination.2
- Superior Efficacy demonstrated vs. multiple FeLV vaccines.3,4
- The ONLY USDA0licensed 2-Year Duration of Immunity (DOI) FeLV vaccine (Ideal for adherence to AAFP guidelines)1,2,5
- The ONLY vaccine to demonstrate efficacy over the long-term in a co-mingling study mimicking real life conditions1
- Proven safety profile-99% reaction-free in ongoing surveillance involving millions of doses.1
- Available in combination with other Nobivac feline vaccines to provide broader disease protection
- Optimal choice for all cats under 1 year of age and healthy indoor.outdoor cats of any age
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of lymphoid tumors caused by, and diseases associated with, feline leukemia virus (FeLV) infection
- Vaccination with this product prevents persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent feline leukemia virus
- Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older