Oralade Hydration & Nutrition
Period of use: Up to 1 or 2 weeks while re-introducing normal food. Water should be available at all times. Serve in a bowl, replace unused portion after 12 hrs.
Oralade is a dietetic complementary feed to help in the management of acute intestinal absorptive disorders, such as recovery from acute diarrhoea, as well as pancreatitis and post-GI surgery. It contains a balanced level of electrolytes, including sodium and potassium, with easily digestible sugars and simple amino-acids in an isotonic solution. It is low in phosphorus and highly palatable, making it ideal for renal patients. This product is also suitable for diabetics and hypoallergenic patients.
Microenteral Nutrition Support (MNS)
- Glutamate and glycine Functional amino-acids feed enterocytes and support gut repair
- Dextrose Simple sugars inhibit gastric secretions and provide ready-to-use energy
- Ultra-low fat Highly digestible, quickly absorbed
- Hydrolysed chicken liver Suitable for hypoallergenic patients
- Functional amino acids Glutamate and Glycine for enterocyte nutrition and gi tract repair, Taurine to support heart, vision and digestive health, Essential amino acids: L-Arginine, L-ysine, L-Carnitine
- Simple Glucose Dextrose helps inhibit gastric secretions and provides cell energy
- Low fat and low protein: only 15Kcal/100ml Highly digestible formula and only 12Kcal per ml, enable feeding an acute GI patient within the first 24hrs of care.
Simple formulation makes Oralade suitable for pancreatitis and for tube-feeding
Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORT)
- Ready to serve and highly palatable-100% Natural chicken flavor Encourages even nauseous patients to readily drink. Free from citrates, preservatives or chlorinated water which have a negative impact on palatability.
- Balanced electrolytes, glucose and nutrients Supports gut health along with rehydration.
- Isotonic formula Osmolarity 300msOmL, enables fast fluid replacement and absorption, providing effective rehydration. Zero Phosphorous and Zero Calcium
- Low phosphorus Suitable for renal patients
- No bitter-tasting preservatives Highly palatable natural chicken flavour
- Hypoallergenic and zero contraindications Suitable for all breeds and ages of cat and dog, including renal, diabetic, and more.
Refrigerate once opened. Use within 3 days once open of freeze & use in 12 months. Sotre in cool dry conditions, keep out of direct sunlight. Dietetic complementary feed. Not suitable for human consumption.
|Crude Protein||0.7% min|
|Crude Fat||0.1% min|
|Crude Fat||0.2% max|
|Crude Fiber||0.1% max|
140 kcal ME/kg (4.14 kcal/gl.oz)
Purified water, Dextrose monohydrate, Natural chicken flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine, Monosodium glutamate, L-Glutamic acid, Inulin, Natural Flavoring.