Prevention is a year round job. It's important to treat your cat each month with PetPrevea Plus for Cats. Fleas and ticks can be present even in cold climates. Or lay dormant waiting to hatch. Only monthly treatment can prevent infestations. The best protection is prevention.
- Remove tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
- Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
- Position the tip of the tube ont he cat's back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the cat's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Squeeze tube, applying entire contents in a single spot on the cat's skin. Separate treated cat from dogs, cats and other animals for 24 hours after treatment as been applied.
Tips for Use
- Read entire label before use.
- PetPrevea Plus for cats is available in two weight breaks. know your cat's weight (don't guess), so you can choose the correct product.
- Don't forget to apply each month.
- Separate treated cat from dogs, cats and other animals for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
- PetPrevea Plus for Cats is long-lasting; effective for one month.
- Do not reapply the product any more often than once every month.