|Crude Protein min||12.0%|
|Crude Fat min||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber max||1.0%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
2979 kcal ME/KG, 9 kcal ME/treat
Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Peanut Butter, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Chicken, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Peanut Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Vegetable Oil, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bisulfate, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Rosemary Extract.
Choose the right variety for your dog:
- Original: For most dogs
- Allergy Formula: For dogs with food sensitivities
Choose the right size for your dog:
- Tablet: A smaller size that fits most tablets
- Capsule: A larger size that fits most capsules
For Capsule: Feed 1 treat for every 15 lb. of your dog's body weight
For Tablet: Feed 2 treats for every 10 lb. of your dog's body weight
- FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS™ Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
- PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS™ Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The PILL POCKETS™ Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.
Why GREENIES Pill Pockets Dog Treats?
Getting your dog to take their medicine can be difficult and leave you feeling frustrated and your pup feeling angry, scared, or confused. Pill Pockets Treats mask the smell and taste great they'll never even know it's medicine.
GREENIES Pill Pockets Dog Treats:
- Offer a proven solution for administering medication
- Contain a built-in pouch suited for hiding the medicine
- Make taking medicine a positive experience for your dog
I alternate the peanut butter flavor with other type of pill pockets. When my BC refuses one type I turn to the PB flavor!!!
My only issue with Entirely Pets is the length of time it takes to get an order filled and shipped out. It is a lot slower than other suppliers.
It is kinder than forcing a pill down their throats. The pockets are large enough for a good size capsule or 2 small capsule or tablet pills.