|Crude Protein min||11.0%|
|Crude Fat min||9.5%|
|Crude Fiber max||1.0%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
3038 kcal ME/kg, 3 kcal ME/treat
Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil, Natural Flavors, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Chicken Liver, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Sodium Bisulfate, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Rosemary Extract.
- FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS™ Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
- PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS™ Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The PILL POCKETS™ Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.
Why GREENIES Pill Pockets Cat Treats?
Getting your cat to take their medicine can be difficult and leave you feeling frustrated and your pup feeling angry, scared, or confused. Pill Pockets Treats mask the smell and taste great they'll never even know it's medicine.
GREENIES Pill Pockets Cat Treats:
- Offer a proven solution for administering medication
- Contain a built-in pouch suited for hiding the medicine
- Make taking medicine a positive experience for your cat
I now stuff all 3 pills in the pocket in the a.m. and squash it all together so they all stay enclosed and she gobbles it up in seconds. Less stress for me and she feel she is getting a nice treat. She now comes when she hears the package rustle. Phew! Do yourself a favor and buy these to pill you cat.
So, Gerber Baby food age 2, chicken, which has no onion is what I pill my pets with.
Chicken is best, they are soft and easy to roll closed.
Make giving pills easy with Pill Pockets.
I no longer get bit or scratched.