|Crude Protein min||11.0%|
|Crude Fat min||9.5%|
|Crude Fiber max||1.0%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
3046 kcal ME/kg, 3 kcal ME/treat
Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Natural Salmon Flavor, Vegetable Oil, Dried Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Sodium Bisulfate, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Rosemary Extract.
- FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS™ Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
- PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS™ Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The PILL POCKETS™ Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.
Why GREENIES Pill Pockets Cat Treats?
Getting your cat to take their medicine can be difficult and leave you feeling frustrated and your pup feeling angry, scared, or confused. Pill Pockets Treats mask the smell and taste great they'll never even know it's medicine.
GREENIES Pill Pockets Cat Treats:
- Offer a proven solution for administering medication
- Contain a built-in pouch suited for hiding the medicine
- Make taking medicine a positive experience for your cat
- Cats like them. Pack keeps them fresh. Easy to use.
- They get crushed easily. Expensive. Go stale so keep bag closed well.
Tuxido is a sweet cat, but she fights taking pills. I ended up putting the pill in her food, but I was never sure she was getting the entire dose.
Then I read about Feline Greenies Pill Pockets on the internet. Tuxido likes fish, so I got a package of the Salmon Flavor. Tuxido loves them. Now she looks forward to taking her evening pill. Now instead of forcing my cat to do something that she does not like, I am actually giving her a treat. This is a much better solution.
I immediately ordered two more packs of Pill Pockets from Entirely Pets.
Thank you for making life so much easier for us!