Priority Care 1 Isopropyl Alcohol 99% use externally only as an antiseptic, disinfectant and rubefacient. Use full strength as a topical antiseptic or for disinfection of instruments. May be used for temporary relief of minor muscular aches or pain due to overexertion and fatigue.
- High concentration of isopropanol is routinely used for disinfecting surfaces and equipment to reduce or slow the spread of germs
- Isopropyl alcohol is considered bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal
- Isopropyl alcohol is an excellent multi-purpose cleaner
- Solution contains 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Faster rate of evaporation than 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Depending on the application, may be used full strength or diluted with water
For external use only as an antiseptic, disinfectant, and rubefacient.