Price too low to showAdd to cart to see low price
Price too low to showAdd to cart to see low price
This item is excluded from shipping to Maine (ME)
|Active Ingredients||% By Weight|
- Insert the end of the collar through the buckle. Adjust the collar around the animal's neck without tightening it too tight or leaving it too loose.
- As a guide, it should be possible to only insert 2 fingers comfortably between the collar and the neck.
- Pull excess collar through the loop(s). Excess collar length of greater than 1 inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s) should be cut off unless it is on a growing kitten, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the animal grows.
- After application of the collar, three reflector clips may be fixed permanently to the collar to increase the animal's visibility in the dark. Take the clips out of the bag. The clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar. The clips are correctly applied when a clicking sound is heard. For safety reasons, once the reflectors are fixed to the collar the clasp closes permanently and cannot be re-opened.
Video Example of Collar Application
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
Occasional slight itching may be observed in animals that are not used to wearing collars in the first few days after fitting. Ensure that the collar is not fitted too tightly (You should be able to place two fingers between the collar and your cat). Slight hair loss and mild skin reactions due to the mechanical irritation of the collar may occur at the application site which usually recover within 1 or 2 weeks without the need for collar removal. For further guidance regarding individual animal sensitivities. In case of loss of collar, a new collar may be applied immediately. Do not attach a leash to the collar as this may cause breakage.
Keep the collar in the bag and in the outer packaging until use. As with any pesticide product, do not allow small children to play with the collar or reflectors, or to put them into their mouths. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and cold water after fitting the collar. People with sensitivity reactions to the ingredients of the collar should avoid contact with the collar. Choking hazard. Contains small parts. Do not place collar or reflectors in mouth. Not intended for use on humans.
I chose Seresto as it kills ticks and fleas before they bite the cat, so no chance of disease transmission. Most other products make animals' blood poisonous and ticks and fleas have to bite to get poisoned and die. Biting allows the transfer of diseases. Also, I do not want poisonous chemicals in my cat's blood.
- Great product
- Can add up cost when purchasing at least 6 like I do.
- It Works.
- No topical meds needed for most
- Put it on and forget it for months
- Make sure it is secure and tight enough not to slip
- - One time application, Iasting 8 Months
- - One time fee of no more than $70 for 8 months, versus a monthly fee of up to $45.
- - No messy, greasy application
- - No hiding pills in food or struggling to get your pet to swallow a pill
- - No Vet visits or prescriptions required
- - Pet has to wear a Collar
- - Can be slightly pricy, but it is still cheaper than a montly fee of up to $45 for Topicals or Chewables/Pills
knock off that didnt have the same picture or same ingredients and did not prevent ticks!
- This is second order from entirely pets and I am entirely happy!
We have four cats and they normally get fipronil topical type products for their tick treatment which only seem to work for 2 weeks, but I have one cat that who won't let me touch her and this collar has answered that problem where I can put her in a towel and quickly put the collar on her, release her and she's good to go for 8 months. I bought this collar from entirelypets because of the problem with fake Chinese products coming from other sellers who I shall not name. EntirelyPets sells the real McCoy and is made in Germany.
- Works for the time stated. Easy to attach to my cat. Doesn't have a smell.
- The only con I can think of is if the collar isn't tight enough on the cat, as happened with my cat who doesn't like to be handled when I quickly put it on her, that she later got her front paw hooked in the collar and was hopping around. My grumpy cat allowed me to remove her paw and I carefully tightened it up so that it was no longer loose, but allowed at least one finger space between her neck and the collar. So, that was really my fault, but just be aware of cats that don't take to collars well and monitor them to make sure they don't get it caught on their mouth or a paw - tight but not too tight.
- No messiness. Easy to use.
you take into account that it lasts for
Just make sure you get the collars tight enough. I made that mistake the first time around.