|Crude Protein (min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||7.0%|
|Crude Fat (max)||9.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.5%|
|*Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) (min)||1.5%|
|*Omega 3 (Linolenic Acid) (min)||0.5%|
|*Glucosamine (min)||425 ppm|
|*Chondroitin (min)||80 ppm|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated):
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Grain Sorghum, Millet, Oat Groats, Pearled Barley, Potato Product, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Cartilage, Calcium Carbonate, Lecithin, Menhaden Fish Oil, Salt, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Cranberry, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), Glucosamine HCl, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Organic Dried Kelp, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Selenium, Calcium Iodate.
- Determine the appropriate portion size: The amount of food your dog needs may vary depending on their age, size, activity level, and overall health. Refer to the feeding guidelines on the packaging of the dog food for recommended portion sizes based on your dog's weight.
- Transition gradually: If you are switching your dog's food to Simply Wild Lean Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food or introducing it for the first time, it's best to do so gradually. Start by mixing a small amount of the new food with your dog's current food and gradually increase the proportion of the new food over the course of a week until you have fully transitioned to the new food.
- Serve the food: Place the appropriate portion of Simply Wild Lean Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food into your dog's bowl. Ensure that the bowl is clean and suitable for use with dog food.
- Provide fresh water: Always have a bowl of fresh, clean water available for your dog to drink. Hydration is essential for their overall health.
- Feeding schedule: Establish a regular feeding schedule for your dog. It's generally recommended to divide the daily portion into two or three meals, depending on your dog's age and specific needs.
- Monitor your dog's weight and condition: Observe your dog's weight and body condition regularly. Adjust the portion sizes as needed to maintain a healthy weight. If you notice any significant weight gain or loss, consult your veterinarian for guidance.
- Store properly: Seal the bag of Simply Wild Lean Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Food tightly after each use to maintain its freshness. Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For dogs more than 80 lbs, add ½ cup for each additional 15 lb of weight.**
**These are quantity suggestions: the amount you feed your pet can vary depending greatly upon the breed, activity level and metabolism.
Fresh, clean water should be kept available at all times.
|Weight of Dog||Amount of 8 oz Cups per Day|
|3 - 10 lb||½ - 1 cup|
|11 - 30 lb||1 - 1 and ¾ cups|
|31 - 50 lb||1 and ¼- 2 and ¼ cups|
|51 - 80 lb||3 - 4 cups|
- ALL Good