Starbar Exhalt WDG Insect Growth Regulator. For use in control of developing house flies, dark-eyed fruit flies, stable flies, dump flies, soldier flies, crickets, German cockroaches and darkling beetles (litter, hide and carrion beetles) in cattle barns, swine houses, horse barns, incinerators, livestock manure, livestock premises, non-farm animal stalls, poultry buildings, cage-layer houses, poultry houses and refuse storage areas. Elimination of adult insects occurs gradually and becomes visible 1-2 weeks after application. Features two methods of application, as a dry granule or coarse spray.
- Mixed with water & sprayed as a liquid
- Contains novaluron, an insect growth regulator (IGR)
- Prevents insect larvae from molting into adult forms
- The elimination of adult insects occurs gradually and becomes visible 1-2 weeks after application
- Used in and around livestock facilities
- Tank-mix ability
- The granules can be put into water to dissolve and applied as a liquid spray