Pour close to the litter box for maximum Tidy-ness! Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes.
- Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches.
- Remove solids daily.
- Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches.
- Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.