All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Simply pour 2 to 3 inches of World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For the best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter.
- After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
- Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all time for long lasting odor control.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not bury or dispose of outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Some cats prefer to have their litter changed gradually. Start with only a third of World's Best Cat Litter added to your current litter. Then, once your cat is more familiar with it, change to two-thirds. After that, use only World's Best Cat Litter.