All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Use a moisture-proof litter box. There should be enough room for your cat to comfortably turn around in.
- Fill the litter box to a depth of 2 to 3 inches, with plenty of pellets for pawing and covering. Remember that Yesterday's News paper cat litter is different than clay cat litter. Having the litter too deep will make it more difficult to find and remove the soiled litter.
- Liquid waste is absorbed from the bottom of the pan. It takes a few minutes for all the liquid to absorb.
- Remove the soiled pellets when they have absorbed the liquid and have fully expanded in size.
- Scoop solid waste from the top of the litter box daily.
- Replace the litter weekly.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.