3-PACK Felisyl L-lysine Gel for Cats (15 oz)
This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling
Customers Also Bought
|Guaranteed Analysis (per ¼ teaspoon):|
Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Sweetener, Citric Acid, Maple Flavor, Purified Water, Potassium Sorbate, Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium, Sodium Benzoate and Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose.
Instructions For Use:
- Cats over 6 montsh of age: ¼ teaspoon twice a day.
- Kittens under 6 months of age: ⅛ teaspoon twice a day.
- Adjust dosage according to veterinarian's recommendations.
CAUTIONS: An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
WARNINGS: For animal Use Only
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children and Pets
Store At Controlled Room Temperature